Two Important Salt Spring Community Health Society Events in May
Community Health Needs Assessment
May 6 to June 3
- Salt Spring Public Library (129 McPhillips Ave.)
- Salt Spring Seniors’ Centre (379 Lower Ganges Rd.)
- Core Inn Youth Project Society (134 McPhillips Ave.)
- Brinkworthy Place (135 Brinkworthy Rd.)
- Salt Spring Community Services (268 Fulford-Ganges Rd.)
- Braehaven Assisted Living Residence (137 Blain Rd.)
- TJ Beans (110 Lower Ganges Rd.)
- Embe Bakery (174 Fulford-Ganges Rd.)
Barb’s Bakery & Bistro (121 McPhillips Ave.)
Town Hall – Monday, May 27 @ 7pm
Gulf Islands Secondary School
This is the second SSCHS Town Hall. It is both a time for the SSCHS to share information with the community and to hear the community’s health service questions and suggestions.
Guest Speaker: Marcus Greatheart, MD.
Dr. Greatheart is a Vancouver based family doctor who specializes in serving patients with mental health and/or addiction problems, working with seniors and also working with people within the LGBTQ community.
SSCHS will be sharing the results from its 2018-19 interviews with health and community leaders and discussing the Health Needs Assessment Project which will be underway.